Sales are just around the corner for the upcoming festive and holiday season. Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Ajio, and others will be all geared up for these mega annual sales. Also will be the consumers for grabbing their favorite products at the lowest prices. Thus, we bring to you some productive Shopping Tips & Tricks to bag the Best Deals during the upcoming Festival and Holiday Season Sales.
- Compare Prices: Brands compete with each other by offering great deals on their products. Always compare on different sites and also check the prices of a product from the nearest retail shop. It is possible that offline retailers give more price cuts on particular products rather than on sale.
- Use online coupons. Just launch your favorite Web browser, open your preferred search engine, and enter the retailer’s name and the words coupon code. Depending on your search results, you may find several promotional codes that can be entered into your online shopping cart
- Abandon your shopping cart: One of the easiest and smartest ways to bag yourself a deal is to abandon your shopping cart at checkout. Once you do this, the online retailer will automatically send you discounts and freebies to return and check out your items. It may take hours or even a day. But be patient and stand your ground.
- Participate in Contests: These mega online sales often come up with fun contests, games, quizzes, etc. These are not only simple but also rewarding. You might end up winning vouchers which will save you on your shopping in the sale.
- Don’t Wishlist: Wishlisting products before the sale might give an indication of what you are willing to buy or how much you will spend on the sale. This might result in fewer savings as there might be no price drop for these products. Thus, make your wishlist once the sale starts. However, you can bookmark the products you wanna buy.
- Apply Bank Offers: Bank offers are the next big thing during online sales. Mostly, they get you an extra 10% discount for online payment via their cards and other payment methods. Thus, it adds to your savings. However, make sure to go through their T&C’s properly or you might end up without getting the offer.
- Get a Membership: You might be well aware of Amazon Prime, Flipkart Plus, Myntra Insider, and others. These membership plans are life saviors during the sale. They provide benefits like higher discounts, more deals, early access, exclusive offers, free & fast shipping, loyalty points, and more.
- Check Digital Wallets: Digital Wallets are on a boom these days in India. There are many of them who tie up for online sale discounts and cashback for using them as online payment methods. Some of the popular ones you can keep an eye on are Paytm, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, PayZapp, Mobikwik, Freecharge, and PhonePe.
- Go incognito: Most websites have access to your location and pin code. The more upscale your location, the more likely you are to find that the best deals seem to elude you. To tackle this, shop in incognito mode on your browser. This will help you compare and buy everything you need at a fair price.
- Call Customer Support: Suppose you wish to buy an expensive thing, but there is no coupon or deal available, but if you ask for customer support to give some discount or deal, they’ll assist you in selling the product. Sometimes customer support extends the expired coupon or deal.
- What to buy: Don’t let the cost of shopping scare you during the festive and holiday season. There will be plenty of deals on these products:
- Mobile Phones
- Home and Kitchen Appliances
- Electronic devices
Shop during sales for deep discounts. Many sites often offer discounts of up to 80%.
12. Keep eye on brands’ social media promotions: One of the best ways to find out about promotions and deals is to follow your shopping sites and brands on social media like Facebook, Instagram. While you see deals and discounts from them all through the year, most e-commerce websites ramp up their social posting around big events like Festival Sales.
Online shopping from the comfort of your own couch is the best. These tips will help you grab the best deals at the lowest possible prices.